Monday, January 25, 2010

Sup.

Sup?
That's Isaac's new favorite word. Can't say as I blame him.

We spent last weekend in Tri-Cities ( That's Richland, Pasco and Kennewick, Washington), spending time with family, attending a hockey tournament ( yes, we have a lot of hockey in our lives...) and preparing for the pinewood derby. It was a lot of fun if you discount the pink eye we spread to the whole area. Brody's eyes were literally dripping with ooze. Pretty.

Uncle Nels is a wood working expert so we were perfectly happy to stay there for the weekend while Isaac partook of his know how. He was a saint with Isaac and helped him work out a really nice car for the derby. Lucky Isaac!
Our trip also consisted of a child spilling water all over himself and throwing a fit about wet pants. What's a parent to do? Stick those pants out the window to dry, of course!

Flapping pants double as enertainment.


The day before we left, Isaac also officially progressed into the next level of scouting. I got pinned in the process. I am so proud.

Jackson is loving legos at this time. We keep all the legos in a big tupperware bin. Jackson is always pushing them back and forth in search of pieces to fit into his creations. Sometimes, while we were out of town, I thought I could hear the legos being pushed around in the middle of the night. Creepy. Like an itch on an amputated leg.

As we got ready for our trip, I asked Jackson to get dressed to go. He put on Brody's pants. Heehee.

Corbin spent the weekend searching his aunt's cupboards for anything and everything he could get his greedy little hands on. Chocolate-check. Chips-check. Pop-check. Repeat. ( In his defense, I stole lemons)

What happens when you spend a weekend out of town and forget to do your homework? Mom makes you do it in the morning. Lame.
Finally, Brody's new favorite thing is to dig around in my purse and use everything and anything he can find in it. He did this more than I would like to admit while we were traveling. He made sure he got his fair share of the purse. Money...spent. Coupons...tossed. Hand sanitizer...drunk. feminine products...unwrapped and chewed on. Lipstick...slathered on face. How can I get revenge? Post it and show his girlfriends. Ha.
Threw that lipgloss away. Not so sure I want snot in my makeup and subsequently on my lips. Yeah.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Those pictures of Brody made my day. And the pants on Jackson. Ok, the whole thing.