Got up. Put on my very fancy stretchy pants, tiny sports bra and shiny workout shirt. Dressed and fed the kids. Ironed David's clothes. Sent some off to school and loaded the rest up in the car to head off to the gym.
Got there.
Changed my mind.
Went home-and put my pj's back on. Snuggled up with a book and ate enough popcorn to make a girl sick.
When I felt like it, I
dragged out the building blocks and made a town of towers.
Fed my kids pancakes soaked in maple syrup.
Drank some myself.
Got a rare hug from an antsy 1 1/2 year old.
I am so lucky to be a STAY AT HOME MOM.
Got there.
Changed my mind.
Went home-and put my pj's back on. Snuggled up with a book and ate enough popcorn to make a girl sick.
When I felt like it, I
dragged out the building blocks and made a town of towers.
Fed my kids pancakes soaked in maple syrup.
Drank some myself.
Got a rare hug from an antsy 1 1/2 year old.
I am so lucky to be a STAY AT HOME MOM.
1 comment:
YES. If I have to hear one more person say, "I wish I were lucky enough to stay at home!"(and then drive off in their stupid Escalade)... Not about luck, dear.
Post a Comment