Saturday, December 13, 2008

(David's sister made this hat. Isn't it beautiful?
It even has our last name in the pattern on the inside. )

This baby 'o mine is getting to be pre-tty big. Big doesn't fit.
Tubby, perhaps.
My friend Nena always had babies that we would
gawk at
because of their ginormous rolls,
but this little Brody is catching up.
I would be fine with that if he wasn't so insistent upon getting held-
no,not just held,
jostled and
walked for his whole
existence.
I am slowly growing guns.
Yes, my friends,
this baby is your ticket to the gun show...
How is this all possible when he barfs so much that I am forced to change my clothing several times a day?
One of the many mysteries of life I suppose...




Isaac and Jackson
are playing King Herrod( Isaac)
and a shepard(Jackson)
(see top of page...)
in the Christmas play at church.
I gave them both a part of their Christmas pj's early so that they could have robes for the getups.
The kids are nuts over them.
Isaac has convinced Jackson ( as usual) that they are for kara-tay. There is a lot of choping and jumping up and kicking going on over here.
The jump kick can only be performed on a bed, so also a lot of messed up beds too.
(Sigh...),
Such is the life of a red and green belt.

Corbin is perfecting his fit.
Awesome, but not effective.
Mostly he gets laughter as the result. Keep up the good work,
little man.
As for Christmas plans, I am busy baking up cookies.
Every year I say I am going to skip the cookie thing, but I always get caught up.
Last, but not least, the boys sat on Santa's lap.
The few precious years we can pull this off must be documented.
Here ya go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just a tiny bit rude to tell us you have guns and then not show them, or the tubby baby. Seriously. I'm beginning to debate this whole favorite aunt thing...

Just kidding!