"Mama,I want to freeze my brain"
is all I have heard come out of Corbin's mouth
for the last two hours.
What does it mean?
Does he want to be preserved for the future?
Tired of thinking?
Does he dislike himself?
Freeze tag?
He wants his head stuck into the snow?
No.
I couldn't figure it out for the longest time until finally,
Jackson
comes long and points out,
plain as day,
" Mommy, it means he wants to drink super cold water! OK?"
Well duh, what else?
Brain freeze for fun.
How precious.
is all I have heard come out of Corbin's mouth
for the last two hours.
What does it mean?
Does he want to be preserved for the future?
Tired of thinking?
Does he dislike himself?
Freeze tag?
He wants his head stuck into the snow?
No.
I couldn't figure it out for the longest time until finally,
Jackson
comes long and points out,
plain as day,
" Mommy, it means he wants to drink super cold water! OK?"
Well duh, what else?
Brain freeze for fun.
How precious.
2 comments:
so sorry I haven't caught up for a while... But now I'm back and up to date! -Love that he wants a Brain freeze! Why is he so cute? I want to know!-miss you guys-NEna
He's sooo your kid.
Post a Comment