Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh, the shame!

Is it Wednesday already!!?? Ok. I have a sad confession. I read all four Twilight books in the last week and a half. Ug. My family has forgotten that I exist. No, to put it better, they are sick of corndogs. Nuff said. I was ashamed to read them, fearing that my strong literary background would not allow me to simply take the reading for what it was worth, but I stand corrected. It was youthful fun. I enjoyed the stuff, and I am ready to admit it. Oh, Edward, why can't you be real?

6 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

It's all OK now that you have confessed. (I can say that as the Bishops wife:))Hey the good news is there's corn in those dogs right!?

Anna said...

I told you! Am I the only one who has been hounding you to read those books? I liked them a lot! My family thought that I had lost my mind because I couldn't put them down for about a week. oh well. it's just family... :)

Rob and Lori said...

Oh my. Tell me this. Did you go see the movie on opening night at midnight? And did you go with a group of girls all wearing various twilight t-shirts? And were the t-shirts professing a special kind of love for either a vampire or a werewolf? Be honest. Yeah...me neither.

Loughmiller's said...

I think I am the only one that has not read these books. I even checked it out from the library, and I didn't have time to read it. Maybe someday I will have time. :) Everyone says they are great.

Weaver's Web said...

Jasper is more your type. Actually I want him so leave him alone. I don't want to have to human fight you! I think I've imprinted on him! I'm glad you came out. Does that mean I have permission to blurt it to everyone. You english majors. Why do you all have to be so cynical?

Anonymous said...

DO NOT laugh at me. I had to google Twilight because I am so ridiculously out of touch with humanity! One would think that would encourage me to work less and watch t.v. more, but I am too cheap to get cable, so the news and a few sitcoms is all I can find interest in. Anyhow, I went to the library, and cannot get a book for a few months...something about reservations, and everybody is reading it. SO, I am either going to buy it, or pester you at Christmas and see if I can borrow the first one. BTW. I'm going to be there for a few days, so if you guys come down to Aunt Laura's thing, I'll see you there.

Love ya.