If your mom was sneaking into your room to kiss you in your sleep, which would you rather be awakened by?
1. mom bumping into "scoop" and having him holler "Can we fix it????!!"
2. mom stepping on blocks and blurting out forbidden language?
3. mom snagging a string of christmas lights, thereby breaking bulbs?
4. Mom trying to catch her fall and knock your glass of water into your silently
slumbering face?
If you picked "All of the above", Congratulations! You have won a free pass to clean the room in question.
Sorry, no pictures of the horrific event.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is awesome!
I my gosh you are hilarious! I am still laughing. Us mother's totally get you on that! I am so glad to be in your "Circle of Trust" too by the way... lol that movie rocks.... Take care and good luck in the near future nights...:-)
I'll clean the room in question! Just kidding. Anyhow, see you at Christmas. That's right. Christmas!
Wow, I can't believe you would use foul language. That is pretty funny.
That's why I just text message my kids "goodnight." Less hazardous.
Are you sure your boys weren't setting a BOOBIE trap? Sounds suspicious to me.
What??? What is wrong with you? Did this really happen? You are making me laugh so hard right now! aaaahhhh!
Seriously were you drinking?-Nena
I think that needs to become a children's book. Move over Madonna, Brooke Shields, and Dick VanDyke you are all idiots, Christine had it right!
Post a Comment