Jackson and I played old maid today.
He kept on tricking me into picking the old maid.
I would pretend that I didn't know, and he would belt out the most evil
cackle
a four year old could muster.
Who knew old maid,
He kept on tricking me into picking the old maid.
I would pretend that I didn't know, and he would belt out the most evil
cackle
a four year old could muster.
Who knew old maid,
or as he likes to call it "Old Mavy",
could make us all giggle so?
Good times.
Good times.
3 comments:
SO funny! are you guys around this next week?-n
Oh, too good. Gotta love those moments of bonding. And who wouldn't love to pick the Old Maid just to hear the cackle? You should bring the kiddos over for some sledding. We have great hills right here and lots of hot cocoa! Mmmm. Chauntelle
Jim decided to create a blog for us since he needed a place for his random thoughts. It's good to finally be part of the "real" world. : ) You really do need to come sledding with us sometime during the break. Are you hanging around, or are you traveling? Call me!!
Post a Comment