Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas...

Here we have one clean baby.
It is finally time for him to clean up his act.
Who knew bathtime could be so exciting? Check out those arm rolls. MMMmmm...armrolls...
with jelly.

What is the season without pomegranites?
I thought I was grateful to have at least one child who likes them,
until the stains convinced me otherwise.


My mom made this board for me. How lucky am I??
I haven't decided on the stockings yet-hence the tags.



We decorated the Christmas tree-Hooray!
I'll take a tree decorated by my kids over a fancy, carefully styled one any day! (like I have a choice)
We like it when the back is completely bare.

4 comments:

Rob and Lori said...

We like it when the beads get knotted up in a big ball in the front. you're such a funny mom.

Rob and Lori said...

Oh my. I just read your comment about my tree. We are living symmetrical lives. Freaky. (My tree looks better.)

gogokari said...

I thought the tags were just your way of showing the Prestwhich lifestyle-- you and your high living!

Anna said...

yeah, I bet you swear when you're decorating the tree because you're that cool just like me.