Alright...So I may have been too hasty in pronouncing my Corbin potty trained. He seriously wet his pants like three times in the last 24 hours. Ug.
Even better than that, we had some old friends over and just as I was trying to convince them that having
four kids
was not only fun,
but better than having less,
Corbin took a whole roll of toilet paper,
used it to wipe his nose
(once),
then proceeded to flush it.
It was awesome. Jackson came running in the room shouting
" Now we have a pool in the upstairs bathroom!!! "
A person could drown-not only in the toilet water all over the floor, but the laundry that I am required to wash in order to keep up with their antics. My visitors were oh so impressed,I am sure.
To make matters worse, the wife is a child psychologist.
She works with
troubled youth.
Consider this when you read the following.
Isaac has a favorite game he plays called
Survivorman.
You know-the show on the discovery channel? He asks me to please lock him out of the house, and he tries to build a fort and weather the elements. I let him play on this blessed day, so I could clean the house without interrruption. Anyhoo- Our visitors drove up to the house seeing our poor kids
huddled under a card table
with tupperware lids surrounding it in the pouring rain.
Isaac was not even wearing shoes.
(Through no fault of my own. A seven year old can put his shoes on if he wants to right? I think he likes the challenge.)
I am relieved they weren't
chewing on the wild wheat
from the field across the street and offering to share their 'lunch'.
Even better than that, we had some old friends over and just as I was trying to convince them that having
four kids
was not only fun,
but better than having less,
Corbin took a whole roll of toilet paper,
used it to wipe his nose
(once),
then proceeded to flush it.
It was awesome. Jackson came running in the room shouting
" Now we have a pool in the upstairs bathroom!!! "
A person could drown-not only in the toilet water all over the floor, but the laundry that I am required to wash in order to keep up with their antics. My visitors were oh so impressed,I am sure.
To make matters worse, the wife is a child psychologist.
She works with
troubled youth.
Consider this when you read the following.
Isaac has a favorite game he plays called
Survivorman.
You know-the show on the discovery channel? He asks me to please lock him out of the house, and he tries to build a fort and weather the elements. I let him play on this blessed day, so I could clean the house without interrruption. Anyhoo- Our visitors drove up to the house seeing our poor kids
huddled under a card table
with tupperware lids surrounding it in the pouring rain.
Isaac was not even wearing shoes.
(Through no fault of my own. A seven year old can put his shoes on if he wants to right? I think he likes the challenge.)
I am relieved they weren't
chewing on the wild wheat
from the field across the street and offering to share their 'lunch'.
Sadly, I have no pictures of the overflowing toilet or the huddling under a table in the rain, or the wet undies, but while I am at pointing out the many ways I am causing them harm, here are the boys wasting their brains...
On the bright side, Jackson and Isaac picked me another
weed
to put in a vase.
I am lucky it's not a tumbleweed.
Those can take up a lot of space ya know..
It is so cute when they ask me to put some bug infested flower in my hair.
I will be so sad when they
stop picking me flowers.
By the way, Halloween was great.
Pictures tomarrow.
weed
to put in a vase.
I am lucky it's not a tumbleweed.
Those can take up a lot of space ya know..
It is so cute when they ask me to put some bug infested flower in my hair.
I will be so sad when they
stop picking me flowers.
By the way, Halloween was great.
Pictures tomarrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment