We are all sick with nasty head colds. The world would be a better place if colds didn't exist. I would almost rather have one really bad day of the stomach flu, than go a week or two with
congestion,
sore throat,
body aches,
headaches,
stuffy nose,
and a lot of whining
and crying.
This list looks like the label on a sudafed box.
Woe is me.
The pity party has only begun my friends...
congestion,
sore throat,
body aches,
headaches,
stuffy nose,
and a lot of whining
and crying.
This list looks like the label on a sudafed box.
Woe is me.
The pity party has only begun my friends...
3 comments:
I am with you. Sibley started throwing up at 11:30 last night. It was a LONG night. So far the rest are fine but you know how these things go. I am sure each of the next few days we will all be sick. Bleh!
I should be bringing you dinner!!! Want some manicotti? ;)
Do you want me to teach you how to take temperatures?
Post a Comment