For those of you who haven't heard me crying about it for the last month
Jackson had to get a root canal.
Very sad.
I blamed my self until I discovered a stash of candy under his bed that he apparently eats while he is going to sleep.
Poor child never gets fed.
Sad.
Anyway, he got his root canal and now has a silver cap until this particular tooth falls out.
He has named the sucker
"Transformer tooth"
and believes he can, quote
" Bend metal, mom, I really mean it".
He is as serious as a heart attack.
Then he proceeds to tell me that if there is a bad guy in our house he can break off the intruder's little pinky finger with his tooth.
I feel so safe now.
Jackson had to get a root canal.
Very sad.
I blamed my self until I discovered a stash of candy under his bed that he apparently eats while he is going to sleep.
Poor child never gets fed.
Sad.
Anyway, he got his root canal and now has a silver cap until this particular tooth falls out.
He has named the sucker
"Transformer tooth"
and believes he can, quote
" Bend metal, mom, I really mean it".
He is as serious as a heart attack.
Then he proceeds to tell me that if there is a bad guy in our house he can break off the intruder's little pinky finger with his tooth.
I feel so safe now.
6 comments:
I am just catching up with your blog and seriously it is one of the funniest ones because it's so real! I still can't believe you have 4 boys! What a life. My YW's leader growing up had 7 boys! Poor woman! She just wanted a girl so bad. Anyway, pointless story, except that I'm glad you have a sense of humor about the boys and not whining and crying all the time about how hard they are, because lets face they probably are. Do you like my novel?
oh pee my pants that is Funny! Why is this child so funny?... Let not let Zaymes see this though because he has been asking to go to the dentist so he can get a gold grill on the front of his teeth... so when he smiles at people he can blind them???? hmmmm what is wrong with this picture?
That little boy is hillarious. I just love him!
Hey YOU! I can't believe you have four boys, I will never catch up. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, maybe because I am expecting my 3rd little boy! The madness continues. I laughed outloud reading your blog, good to see your cute little boys. Check out my blog sometimes mbsanchez.blogspot.com. Love ya
I'd start watching the candy stash even more now. If he realizes that he gets a "transformer tooth" just for eating candy late at night, he might just try for more. I love it!
Don't feel too bad. My mom gave my brother tang everyday, and he had his front two teeth in silver. I love seeing your cute little family. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment