Monday, November 10, 2008

Dr. Jones! Dr. Jones!

Tonight was family night at our house. It was nothing crazy or planned out-we just did a puzzle together. No tv, no radio, no distractions. David and I chuckled as we listened to the chatter that ensued.
Isaac: " Why do they call them boobie traps? ( and then the inevitable...) Do they trap boobies? Boobies!....Boobies!"
Corbin " Yeah-boobie traps. That's funny. Boobies."
Jackson" Boobie, boobie, boobie TRAP!
David " OK guys- that's not funny"
Jackson " Then how come mom is crying?"
Mom " Because I am so disappointed, honey.( I continue to laugh it off in the bathroom)."

Oh, heavens please, do let them grow up to be nice young men.

4 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

That is so cute! Mommy is disappointed- I could not stop laughing,and was imagining you crying. Haha your boys are so cute!

Emily said...

So, do Boobie Traps trap Chicken Breasts? haha!

mumovearls said...

Boobies is such a great word when you are a boy... wait I don't think they ever grow out of it! Ryan was just saying it the other day... wait that was to much info...
miss you guys

Rob and Lori said...

I love "boobie traps." My boys haven't discovered how funny those are yet. All in due time...all in due time.