Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a VAT of... information

Things I forgot to post:

Jackson got second place on his pinewood derby car in February. He got to race it again last Saturday against all the kids in the district.

Jackson lost his front tooth. He looks awesome. He also scorpioned in the front yard ( on the grass) after he attempted to jump off his bike while it was going. He had this lovely scratch on his upper lip for school pictures yesterday.

Brody is obsessed with the letter B. He also continues to suck on his finger. I tease him that he has a raisin finger. He is very self conscious about it now, and hides it in his mouth some more.

I took a trip to Missoula with Isaac, Brody and the Gomez clan for Isaac's last hockey tournament of the year. It was super fun. Isaac got mvp for the second game! He scored the only goal!I cried a teensy bit.

David took a trip to McCall the same weekend for Jackson and Corbin's hockey tournament. He had lots of fun too. I think.

Isaac took his first boyscout campout in February with his fellow scouts and his dad. They slept on the lake. It sends a shiver up my spine.

Corbin and Jackson start soccer in a few weeks.

Isaac starts club baseball in a few weeks. (these last two activities also send shivers up my spine)

Mommy broke her big toe.

David might have to travel to Saudi Arabia. Not happy about that one. Also, not interested in joining him.

The kids are coming out of the woodwork around here and we are our usual house on the block with about fifty extra kids running in and out of my house and through the yard. Oh joy.
( yes, I make the kids play on the computer we keep in the closet. I like to contain the madness )

I got the carpet professionally steamed and guess who immediately put ice cream back where he felt it belonged? Does it matter? Everyone must pay!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You people make me tired. I think I will have my bowl of Cocoa Krispies and go to bed.