Monday, March 5, 2012

Our trip to Spain

David had to travel to Madrid for work a few weeks ago. As you can see, I clung to that hook up for dear life. My children were well taken care of by my sweet mother in law, and my friends all pitched in and picked up the kids for their many activities. I feel really lucky to have been able to go.

It was beautiful. The age of the buildings was astounding. It really put the history of my own country in perspective. We stayed in Madrid, but traveled to Segovia, and Toledo. Segovia was my favorite by far. There was a castle from the thirteenth century! Amazing. Even more amazing were the aquaducts built by the Romans. It was unbelievable.
I am so spoiled.



1 comment:

*CoUrTnEy* said...

LOVE that picture of you and the hubby! Absolutely beautiful! al lthe pictures are completely amazing. Lucky is what you are. :)