Isaac is taking the HEALTH discussions at school.
You know...the reproductive, boys and girls are different stuff?
( I signed the waiver at the beginning of the year, for those concerned parents out there...)
I only found out from my girlfriend. Isaac didn't breath a word of it. Boo. My friend told me the funniest story concerning this very thing.
Embarrassing story alert.
Cover your eyes if you are feeling prude. (Also, a side note, when is Isaac too old for me to tell embarrassing stories about him? He will thank me someday, right?)
Anyway...
My friend who has a girl that is friends with Isaac discussed the whole girls and boys are different thing with her mother. They laughed and bonded as I am sure girls do, ( yes, I am bitter. My children only discuss video games and wrestling moves) and the sweet gal shared this story with her mother.
She and Isaac were playing one day, and Isaac said
"watch out! The ball might hit you in the balls!"
to which she replied,
" I don't have balls, silly."
His classic Isaac response?
"Yes you do."
Said girl and her mom had a good laugh and discussed how happy they were for Isaac to finally learn the truth, that females, do not, in fact have balls.
The sad part? I thought he was ready to hear about the birds and bees like two years ago. Imagine his utter confusion when I cornered him and told it like it was. I deserve an award.
Let's add a picture to this post for good measure...

You know...the reproductive, boys and girls are different stuff?
( I signed the waiver at the beginning of the year, for those concerned parents out there...)
I only found out from my girlfriend. Isaac didn't breath a word of it. Boo. My friend told me the funniest story concerning this very thing.
Embarrassing story alert.
Cover your eyes if you are feeling prude. (Also, a side note, when is Isaac too old for me to tell embarrassing stories about him? He will thank me someday, right?)
Anyway...
My friend who has a girl that is friends with Isaac discussed the whole girls and boys are different thing with her mother. They laughed and bonded as I am sure girls do, ( yes, I am bitter. My children only discuss video games and wrestling moves) and the sweet gal shared this story with her mother.
She and Isaac were playing one day, and Isaac said
"watch out! The ball might hit you in the balls!"
to which she replied,
" I don't have balls, silly."
His classic Isaac response?
"Yes you do."
Said girl and her mom had a good laugh and discussed how happy they were for Isaac to finally learn the truth, that females, do not, in fact have balls.
The sad part? I thought he was ready to hear about the birds and bees like two years ago. Imagine his utter confusion when I cornered him and told it like it was. I deserve an award.
Let's add a picture to this post for good measure...
2 comments:
Awesome. More embarrassing stories please. Just gather a pantload of them. Holy unintended pun...
This post had me laughing fro mstart to finish!! And then Leah's comment bout made me pee my pants! :) Awesome!! Love your stories lady!!
Post a Comment