Will this boy ever learn to smile like a normal human being? I hope not.
This shirt belonged to my husband when he played little league as a child. The best part is the back-where it shows the sponsor, David's dad, Dick.
He owned and operated his own business. I have loved seeing all my children wear it.
It makes me sad that only one more will get a turn. It makes me smile, however,
to hear my youngest beg to wear it and look forward to the day that it fits.
For now, I'll have to enjoy him wearing my other favorite shirt,
backwards, of course.
( a gift from aunt Stephie and uncle Darren)

It makes me sad that only one more will get a turn. It makes me smile, however,
to hear my youngest beg to wear it and look forward to the day that it fits.
For now, I'll have to enjoy him wearing my other favorite shirt,
backwards, of course.
( a gift from aunt Stephie and uncle Darren)
No comments:
Post a Comment