Oh the hair. I'm like a sick, sick hoarder, having to document the hairs.
This one is special, because we let Jackson grow it out all summer. Hideous!
I cried tears of joy when my boy finally emerged from the "cousin it" costume.
Also, Jackson lost his first tooth while sleeping over at his aunt JoAnn's last week.
That silly tooth fairy didn't even take the tooth.
Now, our very money conscious child seeks another dollar!
Fie!
Note, along with the "before" picture, a window in the smile.
Sweet, sweet toothloss. How I covet those freshly grown pearly whites. I also think I have a thing for very short haircuts. My children will surely grow up to be long haired hippies for all the abuse they have endured under my reign.
(insert evil laugh here)
For now I shall treasure rubbing their fuzzy heads and photographing the horrid remains.
This one is special, because we let Jackson grow it out all summer. Hideous!
Also, Jackson lost his first tooth while sleeping over at his aunt JoAnn's last week.
That silly tooth fairy didn't even take the tooth.
Now, our very money conscious child seeks another dollar!
Fie!
Note, along with the "before" picture, a window in the smile.
Sweet, sweet toothloss. How I covet those freshly grown pearly whites. I also think I have a thing for very short haircuts. My children will surely grow up to be long haired hippies for all the abuse they have endured under my reign.
(insert evil laugh here)
For now I shall treasure rubbing their fuzzy heads and photographing the horrid remains.
1 comment:
HA! It took me a couple trips, but I read them all. If you only spread them out a smidge, I'd comment on each post, but nooo. You post 9 in a day! Well, I enjoyed catching up on your life anyway. Glad you have a moment to breathe after that crazy summer. Of our summer, my poor kids can only say "We sat around while Mom had a kid and had drama with said kid." To which I declare, "TOUGH COOKIES!" >:)
Post a Comment