Today, as I watched my baby have a lively conversation with the neighbors while waiting for the bus with his brothers, it occurred to me-everyone likes this kid.
Let me elaborate
(because I have no shame-it's true ask around).
He has good manners, a great attitude, he shares a smile and wave with all who surround him, he randomly expresses love, he has frequent and contagious laugh.
I hope that laugh continues to brighten people's days as he grows. I have really enjoyed spending time with him alone while the others are away.
He is one crazy boy-but the best little three year old I know.
I am so lucky to be his mom.
Just thinking about him wrapping his short little arms around my neck fills me with joy.
Let me elaborate
(because I have no shame-it's true ask around).
He has good manners, a great attitude, he shares a smile and wave with all who surround him, he randomly expresses love, he has frequent and contagious laugh.
I hope that laugh continues to brighten people's days as he grows. I have really enjoyed spending time with him alone while the others are away.
He is one crazy boy-but the best little three year old I know.
I am so lucky to be his mom.
Just thinking about him wrapping his short little arms around my neck fills me with joy.
1 comment:
Not gonna lie to you...he really is pretty darn cute! My girls both agree (if you can't tell every time they see him). Glad he's pretty patient with the adorning hugs from strange girls. : )
Post a Comment