My boys are all in school. Isaac started 5th grade yesterday. He has a teacher with a great reputation, but also known for assigning a lot of homework. Yikes. Jackson started 2nd grade and did not get his requested teacher. He also only has a few friends in his class. We are hoping it works out well for him. Time will tell. Corbin started kindergarten. He has been ready for well over a year now. He waltzed right onto that bus like it was an everyday event. I have no worries in regard to his adapting. Brody starts preschool next week. He tried it out at the open house this week, and is as happy as I've ever seen him.
What's a girl to do? Get a job? Nonesense. I plan on updating this blog more frequently, cleaning this house more often, helping in classrooms and maybe even having a lunch to myself. Spoiled? Probably. Have I worked my tail off to get here? Heck yes. Ten years of birthing, nursing, diapering, constantly shushing because "the baby is sleeping", and refereeing at McDonald's playland should get a girl somewhere, right? I won't deny that I am a bit sad to see this stage of life pass, but I can't wait to see what the future has to hold. I say bring it on.
Anyhoo- here is the play by play.
All spiffed up and ready to go.
Brody will miss having Corbin around, I think.
Corbin is the first to jump aboard-with the orange backpack.
The last man standing...
Brody will miss having Corbin around, I think.
The last man standing...
No comments:
Post a Comment