Poor Isaac went to the orthadontist today expecting to get his braces removed (finally)! Sadly, we left the place a half hour later with a brand new package containing the worst thing imaginable. Headgear. Poor kid. He's also got this teacher that keeps heaping the homework load upon the kids. I'm alright with homework, but I like to see my kids have a little free time! His bus driver (whom I've dubbed" Dennis the Devil"-unbeknownst to my boys) has it out for him. I'm not saying he's totally innocent. No ten year old boy is. I am saying, however, that if you hate kids, you should take a different career path. Umm K, Dennis the Devil?
Isaac's a good kid. He takes a lot on himself. He's always trying to be the tough one. I love him for it. He's handling today's news like a champ. I suggested he incorporate it into his Halloween costume. He declined, faking a smile. Gah! Stupid teeth.
Now, as for that bus driver....
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a rip. Tell me he only needs the headgear on at night. I can't take it.
dennis is not the best. nor are his supervisors, as per my experiences.
http://eggplant-is-her-game.blogspot.com/2007/12/it-smackdown-time.html
isaac continues to be totally awesome. tell him i have a theory that orthodontists are in cohoots with the publishers of the "wimpy kid" series. the more kids they give headgear too, the more popular the books become. kickbacks are a beast.
He only needs the headgear at night:).
So sorry to hear this news...Isaac is the best kid ever and deserves better than a teacher that heaps on the homework. Madison lived (barely) through a teacher like that last year with a lot of hugs from her fam. I'm sure Isaac will indure, but it STINKS! Send him over hear for some home schoolin'.
Oh..and as for the bus driver...ask David about hurlin' on the bus cause the driver wouldn't let them open the windows on the hottest day of the year...anyway that was Scott's story!
Post a Comment