

My sons were pretty sure they were going to die of boredom yesterday, so we rounded up all the change in the house and headed to the arcade. Sadly
( for the boys, of course)
the arcade has closed its doors forever
( I write this with wicked glee).
So, we put our money together and purchased a small blow up boat, a bag of swedish fish, and two handfuls of gumballs.
Today we took said boat, Isaac and Corbin's recently purchased inflatable boat, and some friends to the nearby reservoir.
The boys had a blast.
I enjoyed myself too...mostly because I know I will never have to step foot in that horrid, blinky lighted, headache inducing, money draining germ infested arcade ever again.
Mostly.
( for the boys, of course)
the arcade has closed its doors forever
( I write this with wicked glee).
So, we put our money together and purchased a small blow up boat, a bag of swedish fish, and two handfuls of gumballs.
Today we took said boat, Isaac and Corbin's recently purchased inflatable boat, and some friends to the nearby reservoir.
The boys had a blast.
I enjoyed myself too...mostly because I know I will never have to step foot in that horrid, blinky lighted, headache inducing, money draining germ infested arcade ever again.
Mostly.
2 comments:
Isaac has never looked so proud. That is a kid who owns a boat!
i'm sorry, but all i can say to this is
HELLLLLL YEAAHHHH!!!!
Post a Comment