Thursday, July 14, 2011

Very Sad Pudding

When they are watching television, or sitting in their cars, what goes on in those little heads of theirs?
Nothing.
The proof is in the pudding. See here.
The very sad pudding.
(These pictures look manly enough, right?)



Yesterday, as this lazy mother dined at pizza hut for ten dollar pizza(So the pizza hutters can do the dishes for me) I overheard a very manly conversation. It went as follows:
Corbin " Forget about boobie traps, I'm gonna make a boobie gun!"
Isaac "Does is shoot at boobies, or shoot boobies out of it?"
Jackson" Bwahhhhahahaha!
Jackson "How do you get boobies inside of the gun, crazy?"
Corbin"Duh. Buy some."
Brody"Duh."
Corbin"When I'm done makin' it, I'm gonna shoot boobies at boobies."
Isaac"That's lame. I'm gonna eat a whole pizza. Bet me ten dollars I can eat the whole thing, k?"
Jackson" No. Then I'll have no pizza and no money. Why would I ever do that?"
Isaac"Because I will shoot you with a boobie if you don't."
Corbin "If I even share my gun..."
Brody "Gross."
Me "Must you yell?"

I would love your analytical input. Please, enlighten me with your knowledge.

2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

everything about your kids is awesome. seriously.

Leah said...

So glad to hear Jackson is growing! Now he can tell that bully to shove it. Er. I have a ton of unwanted soy milk. About 30 quarts. Please retrieve it.