David gets to travel to Brazil in August.
I hate to admit it, but I am so jealous.
Aside from its high crime rate and insanely terrible police force,
I still want to go.
I suggested he just squeeze me onto the jet and no one will share a word of complaint.
I'm willing to drop a few pounds for the sake of gas mileage
( not to mention a "brazillian" suit...wink, wink).
He insists he'll be working the whole time and that I will be bored with all the
"free time". Ha!
Have you ever met a mother of four who complains about free time and boredom? If you have, she's either a terrible mother or a big liar.
This is where you come in.
What kind of deal would you strike with your husband for a trip to Brazil, kid free? Do share.
I'm all ears.
I hate to admit it, but I am so jealous.
Aside from its high crime rate and insanely terrible police force,
I still want to go.
I suggested he just squeeze me onto the jet and no one will share a word of complaint.
I'm willing to drop a few pounds for the sake of gas mileage
( not to mention a "brazillian" suit...wink, wink).
He insists he'll be working the whole time and that I will be bored with all the
"free time". Ha!
Have you ever met a mother of four who complains about free time and boredom? If you have, she's either a terrible mother or a big liar.
This is where you come in.
What kind of deal would you strike with your husband for a trip to Brazil, kid free? Do share.
I'm all ears.
5 comments:
Remind him of the Brazilian swim suit you are willing to sport for him...shouldn't that be enough?!? :P
Sadly, I think that is the very reason he won't take me. Boo.
Don't you have a dying long-lost Aunt who lives there? I believe so.
1. i speak portuguese, so i would rock his world by flirting with all the locals in their native tongue and scoring us free shiz left and right.
2. i do what i want, i am commanded by no man. if i want to go to brazil, i'm going. if he wants to coincidentally be there at the same time as i am... SWEET! otherwise, he better make sure he gets paid well for his jaunt to merry old rio in order to finance MY trip.
that's how we roll.
Just tell him the sex is better (and more frequent-if need be)in another country.
Post a Comment