I just spent forty-five minutes filling a grocery cart with two 2 year olds and my five year old in tow. One of the three decided it would be fun to
remove his shoes and throw them across the store.
Next, he attempted to throw a can at the other two year old's head.
Finally, he did his very best to bite off someone's finger.
Mortified and angry,
I left my cart, full of carefully selected items, and ran out the door with tears in my eyes, a couple of screaming and kicking babes under each arm, hollering at the five year old to keep up.
I hate food. It makes my life so complicated.
That's right.
I blame food.
Again, who's ready for naptime?
remove his shoes and throw them across the store.
Next, he attempted to throw a can at the other two year old's head.
Finally, he did his very best to bite off someone's finger.
Mortified and angry,
I left my cart, full of carefully selected items, and ran out the door with tears in my eyes, a couple of screaming and kicking babes under each arm, hollering at the five year old to keep up.
I hate food. It makes my life so complicated.
That's right.
I blame food.
Again, who's ready for naptime?
3 comments:
Man I'm tired just hearing this story...sign me up for 1 nap.
I want a nap. Does saying that get me any closer to a nap? I hope so.
did you clone brody? maybe he's not so cute after all that you'd want 2 of him...
Post a Comment