Yesterday it was a balmy 50/60 degrees. Today, this. Bleh!! I had to drag out the horrid snow pants and boots and gloves and hats and and all that beautiful jazz. I shoveled

the driveway like a champ, and the snow just kept on falling and falling. Ick. I need to document this lame day, to remind myself that the weather teases me every year, and I continually fall for it. Wait until the tulips come up, Kristine, and the snow shrivels them back to the ground, dead. This is nothing. I love this town and our life here, but honestly, I could puke over the length of the winters here.
To top off my grumpy mood, I decided to wax my upper lip. I made a mistake doing so, and now I have a scab mustache. I would show a picture, but it isn't funny to me quite yet. Maybe tomorrow...
3 comments:
Scab mustache? You can pull that off! *Snicker* No, seriously. *Nose snort* For reals.
I had to drag out our old clothes today, too. Capris and tees.
Yeah, I really can't relate to this post at all. Sorry. I'm positive that I would be more sympathetic if I had a clue. But since I don't... maybe have Corbin draw one of those mustache portraits of you, huh?
oh trust me. it's funny already. i think i just snort-laughed!
you're cute when you're grumpy.
I totally had the scab mustache when I was an undergrad and it was not fun. But at least there is no hair on your upper lip! I hate the snow too. I am so happy we are moving to texas. Although Rob already started his job in dallas and loves to tell me how nice it is there. I just hope he is working too hard to enjoy the nice weather! Soon spring will be here. And honestly, moscow is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever lived.
Post a Comment