Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boys will be boys

My four year old is behaving like a menstruating teen. I told him repeatedly that his behavior was not acceptable. He hasn't changed his ways.
Exasperated,
this morning, after attempting to put on his shoes,
I pointed out that Santa wasn't going to bring him any presents if he kept this up.

I said " Naughty boys get nothing but a rock and a stick. Is that what you want?"
He replied" Well, I will take that rock and stick and make a spear with it to kill people, so yes, that is what I want. I will love it."

Somehow, I believe him.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Good. Think of the money St. Nick is going to save!

Emily said...

I love that boy! He and Dom need to get together and play again sometime soon...maybe they can carve sticks together?! (maybe that isn't a good idea afterall...)