Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The annual barn dance

These pictures of Jackson are a bit hazy. The whole thing is such a rush of music and parents scrambling after their child for a good picture, so we feel lucky for this much. Jackson has on the white hat and jeans. I just love him. That's all. He has some pretty impressive rhythm, and boy can he do the macarena!


Isaac has informed me he is "top five".
"Whatever does top five mean?" , you may be asking yourself.
Well, if you must know, it means Isaac is top five of the school for crushes. He says all the ladies love him. David is horrified. I think it's hilarious.
Here he is weaving his web of entrapment.
Back off ladies.
That's my baby.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I can't believe you didn't even know what top 5 was.

the wrath of khandrea said...

tell isaac he's in MY top five and see how cool he feels then.

the barn dance pics make me homesick.

Jules said...

that's funny--Kaylee told me the other day that Isaac had crushes on 5 different girls--Are you sure it's not HIS top-five??? he he