Good:
I ran my very first half marathon today. I had a great time, although I can't help feeling like I can shave some time off my run. It took me two hours. I am kinda proud of myself!
Bad:
Near grease fire in the kitchen. ( Lotsa fryin' going on here...)
Good:
Got fabric for the capes on my "Mexican wrestler boys" for Halloween.
Bad:
I have to actually sew that fabric.
Good:
Corbin got to attend a birthday party, Isaac and Jackson played hockey, Brody ran around the yard naked.
Bad:
I stuffed them all full of caramel corn and sent them to bed.
I ran my very first half marathon today. I had a great time, although I can't help feeling like I can shave some time off my run. It took me two hours. I am kinda proud of myself!
Bad:
Near grease fire in the kitchen. ( Lotsa fryin' going on here...)
Good:
Got fabric for the capes on my "Mexican wrestler boys" for Halloween.
Bad:
I have to actually sew that fabric.
Good:
Corbin got to attend a birthday party, Isaac and Jackson played hockey, Brody ran around the yard naked.
Bad:
I stuffed them all full of caramel corn and sent them to bed.
1 comment:
Um, you ran thirteen miles. And I ate like thirteen pieces of pizza. That was, like, the top of my "good" list. Now do you feel better about your time?
Post a Comment