Caught dinner and a movie with my man tonight. I am so
glad
to have that guy to make me
laugh
at the end of the day. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such
likable
guys. For example, here is a quick highlight list for today:
*I told Corbin that if he was sick, I would take him to see a doctor. He replied "Which one? Is it Dr. Seuss? I love that guy!" Made me
laugh
all day.
*Speaking of laughing,
today in spin, the instructor told me to go to my happy place. I instantly went to this crazy dream I had last night with Andy Sandberg ( you know who I
mean ) and my husband slapping each other
high fives
and riding a skate board down a very steep street. It made me
giggle
all through the class. I'll let the other spinners believe I had my exercise high.
It's better that way.
*Brody has two favorite blankets. One is the original monkey blanket, one is a scrap left over from making it. He has decided he only
loves
the big one, and asks for it by sticking his two pointers up in the air. He walks around distraught saying "One? One? One?" It took me a while, but it translates to the "Big One". Now you know.
*Isaac begged some girl in the neighborhood for a quarter at school today and promised her she could come over for seven hours. Poor thing showed up at our door and I sent her home an hour later. Isaac will have a stern "talking to". Still, I find it
entertaining .
That is so Isaac to sell his company.
*Jackson is headed to his aunt's house for the weekend. I will miss his
hugs.
It hurts a little already to think of him gone. I have problems. How will I manage his growing up? He told me I looked beautiful today as I got ready for my night out. That one is a keeper. I told him I was going to give his dad a big
smooch,
and he looked at me wide eyed and hollered, really? You would do that? The craziest
smile
crept across his face. I'm sure someday he'll think I'm gross, but for now, he is just amazed that I am allowed to do it.
Ha ha.
glad
to have that guy to make me
laugh
at the end of the day. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such
likable
guys. For example, here is a quick highlight list for today:
*I told Corbin that if he was sick, I would take him to see a doctor. He replied "Which one? Is it Dr. Seuss? I love that guy!" Made me
laugh
all day.
*Speaking of laughing,
today in spin, the instructor told me to go to my happy place. I instantly went to this crazy dream I had last night with Andy Sandberg ( you know who I
mean ) and my husband slapping each other
high fives
and riding a skate board down a very steep street. It made me
giggle
all through the class. I'll let the other spinners believe I had my exercise high.
It's better that way.
*Brody has two favorite blankets. One is the original monkey blanket, one is a scrap left over from making it. He has decided he only
loves
the big one, and asks for it by sticking his two pointers up in the air. He walks around distraught saying "One? One? One?" It took me a while, but it translates to the "Big One". Now you know.
*Isaac begged some girl in the neighborhood for a quarter at school today and promised her she could come over for seven hours. Poor thing showed up at our door and I sent her home an hour later. Isaac will have a stern "talking to". Still, I find it
entertaining .
That is so Isaac to sell his company.
*Jackson is headed to his aunt's house for the weekend. I will miss his
hugs.
It hurts a little already to think of him gone. I have problems. How will I manage his growing up? He told me I looked beautiful today as I got ready for my night out. That one is a keeper. I told him I was going to give his dad a big
smooch,
and he looked at me wide eyed and hollered, really? You would do that? The craziest
smile
crept across his face. I'm sure someday he'll think I'm gross, but for now, he is just amazed that I am allowed to do it.
Ha ha.
3 comments:
you make parenting seem like a desirable job. write a book.
Oh yeah? Well my butt aches. You are a such pain in it! Stop teasing and bring those stinkers to me, pronto.
I love the way you talk about a "normal" day. So inspiring.
Post a Comment