Sunday, March 21, 2010

McCall trip

The boys had another hockey tournament in McCall this last weekend. They played better than I have ever seen them play! They had a blast. We stayed in a friends little cottage that they rent out throughout the year, and it was really nice. The boys settled in quite easily. As we drove away, Corbin threw a fit that we couldn't buy the place. What a goof. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Here's the front of the place we stayed at-with a bit cut off the side??
The living room--and of course, my boys glued to the television already.
Here are a few pictures of Isaac (he's number 35) and his team.
Jackson's pictures were too dark to make much out.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Snow? Pine Trees? As far as I'm concerned, you stayed in the North Pole. It's totally not Christmastime either.

And btw, OF COURSE I have other memories of you in my childhood. They went like this. Mom: "Kris is sleeping. I know it's noon, but don't scream TOO loud." And, uh, I think you flew a kite with me when I was 12. Sorry. I still like you.