Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Floaters...


I bought life jackets at Costco today.
I get a goofy grin on my face when I think about all the fun stuff we are going to do this summer with them.
Camping , swimming at the city pool, fishing, swimming at grandma's, floating down a creek somewhere in Northern Idaho,
maybe even a boating invitation,
or two.
By the end of summer I expect them to reek of sunscreen and mildew!
Hooray for life jackets.
Hooray for children to fill them.
Hooray for my very full life.


3 comments:

Moscow Monson's said...

OH I think I need life jackets, the adventures sound fun to me! Oh wait...I think our adventures may end with me being beached at the pool!

Leah said...

Haha. The city pool. In life vests. They're gonna love that.

Rob and Lori said...

If you get 2 boating invites, send one my way. We'll travel.