Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let it snow!

We took the boys skiing a few weeks ago. It was so much fun. Here's Jackson loving that he is kicking his mother's behind on the mountain.
Here is Isaac-what a guy!
What a view.


David made me post these next few pictures. I don't like to post unflattering materials about myself, but he insists this is not to be missed. Here you go. Let it be said that I am not vein.
This is a child of mine skiing by as I lay in the snow, pathetic and unable to uncross my legs after a very embarassing fall. Go ahead. Laugh. I did.
This is where I figured out that if I stick my legs and arms up in the air, I will look like a lady when I fall. My loving husband was so good to catch a picture of the action while I yell out in a blurr of laughter/misery. At least he yelled for me to "get up". His kindness is immeasurable. The child gliding by is also mine.

Here's the crew we were with. Coupla cutie pies (and their fantastic parents on the sidelines).

We had so much fun. I have the bruises to prove it.
( still, after two weeks)

No comments: