Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No. Nada. Nothing Down. No payments, ever. Right?

I keep remembering a little episode I had not too long ago. I can only laugh and pray that I am totally irrational. I hope that writing it makes me stop thinking about it. Oh please.

I was driving some kid some place when this country song came on the radio. The singer kept on going on about how the father of the pregnant wife wanted a boy really bad and ended up with a girl. Apparently she was the sweetest most lovely girl on the planet. Apparently, the father was sooo happy he didn't get the boy he had hoped for.

Apparently, the listener had a hormonal problem, because she cried like a baby for a girl the rest of the trip. Crying drivers scare me, but the thought that these tears could possibly be some sign that another child was meant to be in her already overstocked family really scared me.

Like a dutiful wife, I shared this experience with my always honest and straightforward spouse. I love this man. He replied, NO. Just no. Did I mention I love this man?

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Girls are drama!

the wrath of khandrea said...

good call. you guys already have too many kids already. i can't even count them all. there were like twelve of them at the barn dance yesterday.

Leah said...

solution: you borrow my girls on your hormonal days. i take a nap. we all win!