In David's absence ( due to travel for work) I attempted to conduct a family night with the kids. I let the kids take the lead on a lesson. It went as follows:
I: Drugs are bad. There are bad people out there who put drugs in Halloween candy because they think it's funny. It's not. Don't take too much vitamins either, or coffee, or alcohol, or chewing tobacco. Also, listen to the doctor about how much medicine to take.
J: Yeah. I know a kid who had to go to the hospital to get the vitamins taken out of his stomach with a giant straw.
C: Don't forget! You should never light yourself on fire either. That will hurt so bad.
Mom: Is there anything else you guys would like to add?
Kids: No. That should cover all the stuff about what not to do to your body. Where's the doughnuts?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids (and all kids in general) crack me up!
hmm... sounds like we're in the thick of red ribbon week!
you know, i had a good childhood, but if i had to do it again, i think i might try coming back as a prestwich kid. they're rad little clogbots.
Post a Comment