Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...

I had a very special experience I want to share with you all. As I cleaned out our dreadful garage the other day,
I was lucky enough to attract some attention.
The delightful 'fun seeker' flew his stripey body directly up my pants and
stung me on the behind!
I hurredly tore off my pants and whatever else I had on.
My children, in glee, heard me yelling " I have a bee in my pants, a bee in my pants!"

They interpreted it as this:
" I peed my pants! I peed my pants!"

This would explain why they were so thoroughly entertained by the scene. And why Jackson came to me a few minutes later and said,
" Mom, it's okay. Sometimes I have accidents too."

Oh, the memories we create...



2 comments:

Leah said...

you always were the pants pee-er of the family. it's about time those boys knew the truth.

Jules said...

What??? no pictures?