I lost my second baby to kindergarten yesterday. I cried in the car on the way home. He came home to let me know that there in a lot of this
"standing in line stuff" going on at school. He isn't sold.
He also informed me that you only get to drink from the water fountain for five seconds, then you have to go stand in line again. UG! The poor dear is dehydrated. What did you learn today, Jackson?
"I dunno, but everyone can read busept me and this other kid. Can you teach me to read today?"
Not only is he gone, but I have failed him. I have a few concerns...
As for Isaac, the big third grader,
he was just anxious to make sure Jackson knew where to go and what to do.
It was so sweet.
Once he knew his little brother was okay, he ran off to class.
Love that kid. He came home to let me know that some kid on the bus wants to buy his pokemon cards for ten dollars!
"What? Don't you want to tell me about your first day of school?"
"Yeah. It was good. Can you believe it? Ten dollars! What's there to eat?"
I guess I will have to find some little girl in the class who knows how to communicate and get the scoop on the new teacher.
Boys.
Corbin wore his little backpack, and tried to fit in. It was so cute. He starts preschool in a week.
He is very "besited"!
All this time, I wanted to get some order in my house,
and now I just want my babies back.
There's a woman for ya.
2 comments:
I feel your pain Sister!
I hate standing in line stuff. Jackson's right.
Post a Comment