Corbin often wakes up with a song for me. Today he sang:
'I am NAK---ED, I need CLOTHES--ES!"
I love it. He is always careful to shake his head for extra verbrata at the end of each line.
When we are really lucky, he plays a harmonica in between each verse. Yesterday he sang:
" I am going to kill my BROTHERS--ES! I really mean IT!"
Not near as cute, but, upon hearing, hard to keep a straight face.
Jackson is turning out to be my most considerate kid. If he is upset about something, he likes to discuss in rationally. Like tonight, he said
" Mom. I am sad because you told me if I ate my burrito, I could have something unhealthy afterwards. Now I am done, and you tell me that the kitchen is closed. Why do you do that to me?"
Good argument, Jackson. Of course, I rewarded him with ice cream!
He asked me to post this picture of his new trick.

Isaac asked me if I thought Santa would be able to bring him a $300 lego set for Christmas. I am certain my very intelligent son already knows the answer to this question.
I answered with some comment about the state of the economy and how it surely would effect Santa.
He has now resigned himself to attempting to sell all his toys in order to buy new ones. I can't wait to see his ambition as an adult.
Brody eats like a horse. He ate more than any of his brothers today. I am bordering on concerned.
'I am NAK---ED, I need CLOTHES--ES!"
I love it. He is always careful to shake his head for extra verbrata at the end of each line.
When we are really lucky, he plays a harmonica in between each verse. Yesterday he sang:
" I am going to kill my BROTHERS--ES! I really mean IT!"
Not near as cute, but, upon hearing, hard to keep a straight face.
Jackson is turning out to be my most considerate kid. If he is upset about something, he likes to discuss in rationally. Like tonight, he said
" Mom. I am sad because you told me if I ate my burrito, I could have something unhealthy afterwards. Now I am done, and you tell me that the kitchen is closed. Why do you do that to me?"
Good argument, Jackson. Of course, I rewarded him with ice cream!
He asked me to post this picture of his new trick.
Isaac asked me if I thought Santa would be able to bring him a $300 lego set for Christmas. I am certain my very intelligent son already knows the answer to this question.
I answered with some comment about the state of the economy and how it surely would effect Santa.
He has now resigned himself to attempting to sell all his toys in order to buy new ones. I can't wait to see his ambition as an adult.
Brody eats like a horse. He ate more than any of his brothers today. I am bordering on concerned.
1 comment:
please post a video clip of a song. i love it. your kids all look the same, and for the longest time i really couldn't figure out how many you had because i thought there were either like forty of them, or maybe just one. now that i'm seeing them as individuals, i'm loving them.
Post a Comment