That's adorable, you're a mom after my own heart. Instead of getting Zack a sand box that all the neighborhood cats can poop in, I bought him a bean box. I grabbed the biggest shallow rubber maid container I could get my hands on, filled it with 30 pounds of pinto beans and viola. The kid is in heaven. It was three years ago..it's still his favorite toy AND I have 30 pounds of pinto beans in my food storage.
that picture is hilarious. even funnier is isaac, who is way too big and way too old to be doing it, but is probably having the most fun out of the three.
3 comments:
That's adorable, you're a mom after my own heart. Instead of getting Zack a sand box that all the neighborhood cats can poop in, I bought him a bean box. I grabbed the biggest shallow rubber maid container I could get my hands on, filled it with 30 pounds of pinto beans and viola. The kid is in heaven. It was three years ago..it's still his favorite toy AND I have 30 pounds of pinto beans in my food storage.
that picture is hilarious. even funnier is isaac, who is way too big and way too old to be doing it, but is probably having the most fun out of the three.
Hey, we have a rubbermaid tub of pit balls, too. Small world, heh?
Post a Comment