Today was a bit much.
David woke up with the flu. Gross and sad.
I had to cancel the babysitting I was planning on doing for a friend because of the bug. Probably just as well...
Took the boys to the dentist ( yes, all three).
Got the bikes tuned up for our upcoming camping trip ( tomorrow morning). Ran for ginger ale for David.
Picked up crickets for the geckos before out trip
(Dead geckos are no fun to come home to).
Ran to get David's computer from work so he could work/be sick at home.
Wait! It gets better!
Took the baby to the doc...I think he has an ear infection.
( Actually, it turned out to be bronchitis)
As I wait in the Doctor's office, I realize,
too late,
that the baby has no diapers or wipes. Two seconds later a blowout occurs.
I mean up the back.
I beg the nurse for a diaper.
They only have size one ( he wears size four).
They have no wet wipes ( I use wet paper towels ( SIck-O)).
I squeeze the poor thing into his banana hammock and can't find a place for the nasty clothing...
All I could find was this:
4 comments:
seriously, you should've called me and i would've brought you some diapers. not that i have any, but i bet i still know how to get some.
and you are so crazy, i'll bet even with all that, you will still bike that trail tomorrow.
Next time you are in a diaper pinch...call me. I am usually out and about during the day AND alli wears a size 4 too!!! Hope today and the rest of the week looks better than yesterday. Have fun camping.
Wow, that is a crazy day! I think my favorite part was when you called his size one diaper a "banana hammock." Pretty much made my day.
I feel bad for laughing so hard at your distress! :)
Post a Comment