So... we were all sick with the flu.
Everyone is crying and begging for attention.
Ug.
What's a girl to do? I strap the little ones into the stroller and decide to drag them all outside.
Cuz fresh air and exercise make you better, right?
I could be mistaken. In which case,
I apologize for the abuse which you will see in the following pictures...

Everyone is crying and begging for attention.
Ug.
What's a girl to do? I strap the little ones into the stroller and decide to drag them all outside.
Cuz fresh air and exercise make you better, right?
I could be mistaken. In which case,
I apologize for the abuse which you will see in the following pictures...
3 comments:
no, kris. no. excercise doesn't help you get better. your body needs REST. it's that thing you used to do when you were tired BEFORE you gave birth, oh so very long ago. try tying the kids to the couch for an hour or two. this abuse is much more profitable.
OK it looks like your onto something! Can I just say I LOVE the shaved heads, I just want to run my fingers through it!
my kids play on that same equipment.
i hoped you wiped all your flu germs off when you were done.
Post a Comment