
My baby boy wakes up with this smile on his face everytime. I know, I don't deserve him :).

Here's how the boys spent last Saturday. The neighbors got a trampoline. We have no fence to divide us. They bought at their own risk. Who am I to intervene? Seriously, no fence.

Dirty boys get dirty rewards.

FInally, I came home from grocery shopping with TONS of stuff. I, of course, am left to the task of unloading this ridiculous amount of food out of the car. No biggie. Only, who, supplied with fresh fruit roll ups, likes to plop himself down in the doorway to and from the kitchen?

3 comments:
ah winco. i want a winco.
i hate groceries. ugh!! what a chore. since my hubby has been around lately, he has gladly taken on that duty. although, i still have to put everything away...hmm??? actually, it is good i do, i don't like how things get put away in the WRONG places, if i don't do it!! cute baby! you DO deserve it, especially with 4 boys!! haah!!
What is it with groceries. I seriously hate bringing in all the bags and then unloading all the bags and then throwing away (I mean recycling...I do...) all the bags.
Post a Comment