Jackson has a name for going barefoot. He calls it " having nature".

I may be out of line, but I want to point out that Corbin has some seriously crazy toes. This is a relaxed foot. You may think he is wiggling them or flexing, but you would be wrong. I know. Like I said, crazy toes.

This one refuses to toss his shoes.
That's wierd. What's that white spot on his foot?
Oh. I see.
This one hasn't worn a pair of shoes in his life, and I can count on one hand how many times he has had socks on his feet.

I may be out of line, but I want to point out that Corbin has some seriously crazy toes. This is a relaxed foot. You may think he is wiggling them or flexing, but you would be wrong. I know. Like I said, crazy toes.
This one refuses to toss his shoes.
Oh. I see.
This one hasn't worn a pair of shoes in his life, and I can count on one hand how many times he has had socks on his feet.
1 comment:
So cute!! Yes stinky at times and oh please do not touch me with any feet!(Yes I have feet issues.) But little toes are cute. As for crazy toes, my friends nick named mine Flinstone toes.
Post a Comment