" No Pants, huh?"
"Nope. Pants are lame."
"Is it black Friday?"
"Yes."
"Can we go buy stuff?"
"How much money ya got?"
"A dollar."
"Nope."
Turkey's is bad. That's why we eat them."
Overheard in the dressing rooms today...
"I'll buy you this for Christmas if you buy me that..."
"Chocolate makes me feel sick. Actually, everything makes me feel sick. Maybe I'm sick"
" I am the best present buyer eeeeeeever. You're welcome."
"Did I get a shot recently? Oh yeah. Brody and me had a punching contest. His tiny fists leave tiny, shot-like bruises."
" Did Grandma color this picture? I'm pretty sure she did...she doesn't color so good."
And now a picture of the gift I sent my father last year (my father, who is a dentist. How funny would that be to have your dentist come after your mouth with his dirty handerpants on? Very.) Is everyone ready for Christmas!?
I'm so excited I soiled my handerpants.

No comments:
Post a Comment