Friday, June 8, 2012
I feel guilty. In the time I have left this blog to sit, I have thrown a couple birthday parties, Brody has learned to swim, ride a bike and wipe ( oh thank heaven). Isaac has graduated from elementary school and played an entire season of baseball. Jackson has participated in his first real piano recital and finished swimming lessons. Corbin has played his first year of soccer and finished swimming lessons as well. Last, but not least, my children have saved their money, bought air soft rifles, gotten cussed out by a stranger at the park who informed them they are, in fact breaking the law ( who knew?). All the while, I have kept my house completely spotless, pantry stocked, beds made and laundry cleaned, folded and put away. Enough is enough, though. I no longer care to cook and clean. I am ready to sit on the computer and brag about my ridiculous parenting skills and suffering children. Be prepared for greatness, because hey, I don't wipe bums anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment