The previous videos should show Brody swimming 3/4 of a pool on his own ( the width, not length), one of Corbin doing a happy dance and getting blown up by a pretend bomb, and I can't remember the other one. Pretend you saw something great and tell me all about it.
Today I set up the slip 'n slide for the wee ones, laid out a towel, and painted my nails while I soaked up some rays and watched the children and some odd four or five extras slide across my lawn. When my nails were done I retreated into the house, threw a few packs of water balloons to the masses, and hid in my house. It was several hours of peaceful bliss. Now I have one tired four year old crying on the floor because I didn't carry him to the table for his pear ( he doesn't want to walk), one kid coughing his lungs out, and one starving beyond recognition. I think it's time to call it a day. Don't ever let them convince you that some things come without a price. Aint nothin' free people!
I didn't take a picture. My nails were wet.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you. I feel satisfied. And although you are right about nothing being free, I am always going to try to get something for nothing. That's how I roll. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME?! WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PICK ME UP AND PUT ME IN A CHAIR AND PUT THE PEAR IN MY MOUTH?! THE *AGONY* YOU PUT ME THROUGH!!!
That is all.
Post a Comment