On Sunday, I taught sharing time to the primary kids at my church. I was assigned the subject of modesty. It was tricky. I drew a picture of a nondescript body and we played paper dolls and discussed which clothing was not appropriate, and which was. Apparently a big naked mass of skin colored body isn't all that appropriate either. David teased me all morning about whether or not I was going to bring that "naked kid" to church. Hahaha. I did.
Unfortunately, we all agreed it was awkward ( kids kept asking if it was a boy or girl and why there was no underwear). So, for the second round of kids I made an alternative body.
The alternative: Not very exciting.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't blame those kids. I feel uncomfortable looking at that naked man/baby/hermaphrodite. I don't trust that guy OR anyone that creates something like that...
I'm at work reading this and trying not to laugh out loud, because I don't want anybody to come over to see what weird "porn" I'm looking at.
Post a Comment