Pinterest has stolen every free moment of my time, and I hate myself for it. All my friends rallied around me
( all two of them) and encouraged me to check out this "fantasy football for women" site. I held strong. I knew it wouldn't be good. If it's addictive, I'm sure to sink into the lowly pit of lost reality. I know my limits. Until! I got sick. I just laid there in bed wallowing in fevered attempts to rest between sweat-filled outbreaks of shakes and sheer exhaustion. What was a girl to do? I can only watch so much period pieces made by the BBC when I start talking like I'm from another time altogether. As in "Twill only be a short while until I can embrace thee again, dearest Brody, and then we shall never part". The answer? You guessed it. I am lost now. Pray for me.
Alas, I shall return when the windy wheat is beaten to the ground thrice and again for good measure.
(I think that means harvest?)
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pinterest is crack. I signed up, spent an entire day ignoring my children and pinning projects I would never get to, and flicked away a tear as I deleted the whole gorgeous thing. I'm tearing up as we speak. Maybe I should speak to the bishop about this.
Post a Comment