Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best Mom Ever

Isaac is too cool for school. Literally.
I don't know if it's his age or his surroundings at the institution, but he makes it clear that he has a reputation to monitor, and I am not to be trusted.
His ever growing fan base sees him as a "man", and "men" don't let their mommies effect them. I like to remind him that a "man" puts his name on his homework as well.
Here's to "men" and their mommie's lovely penmanship.



Does anyone have any spare Lisa Frank stickers?
If you've never heard of Lisa Frank,
imagine this rainbow we just saw,
littered with flowers, unicorns and hearts.
O MY HECK!

3 comments:

*CoUrTnEy* said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you rock my socks off!!! Oh the Lisa Frank days.... I may have a folder to spare and some pencils! :) Ssshhhh.. :)

Leah said...

So weird that he doesn't trust you with his man rep. Kids are a mystery! The lips. The lips kill me.

the wrath of khandrea said...

at least cut the poor kid some slack and go with boynton, or mrs. grossman. lisa frank could really mess with his gender identity.