" Mom, does the Easter bunny poop jelly beans?"
"If he does, you eat bunny poop. Do you want to give that much thought?"
" Yes. I do."
-Isaac
"Can I go fly this kite today?"
"No, because the whole neighborhood thinks it's a party whenever you step outside."
"So, I have to wait until tomorrow?"
"Yes."
"Tomorrow will never come!"
"Are you saying it's the end of the world and we are all going to die?"
"Yes, if I don't get to fly this kite, all that stuff will happen."
-Brody
"Did you guys find lots of Easter eggs at the hunt?"
"Yeah, we got lots!"
"...I found a dead bird..."
-Corbin
"What if all their eggs get full of worms!"
" That would be AWESOME!"
"Yep, best Easter ever!!"
-Corbin
"Will this house ever stop smelling like eggs?"
-David
"What if I drink all this egg dye?"
" You will get a tummy ache."
"Yeah, but it will be worth it, because your mouth and teeth will be blue for 2 weeks!"
-Jackson
" If I find one more sticky wrapper or half eaten peep glued to the table, I'm gonna..."
-beloved mother
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment