Around 10pm last night, this one came wandering downstairs. You can guess my horror as I approached the brown streaked thing.
"Don't touch anything!" I hollered.
"What's wrong? I want a snack" declared the troll.
"Did you go potty and have an accident", I asked.
"No...I was in bed...and I ate some chocolate chips. They're all gone. Can I have more?"
BIG sigh of relief
( followed by picture snapping, a stern face, and a finger pointed toward the bedroom).
Needless to say, I had horrible nightmares about toddlers and finger painting...
of the brown variety half the night.
Better in dreams than real life, am I right?
"Don't touch anything!" I hollered.
"What's wrong? I want a snack" declared the troll.
"Did you go potty and have an accident", I asked.
"No...I was in bed...and I ate some chocolate chips. They're all gone. Can I have more?"
BIG sigh of relief
( followed by picture snapping, a stern face, and a finger pointed toward the bedroom).
Needless to say, I had horrible nightmares about toddlers and finger painting...
of the brown variety half the night.
Better in dreams than real life, am I right?
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Boys will be boys, right?! I will admit when I first looked at the picture I thought "ohhhhhhh nooooo" =) He sure is cute though, even with chocolate all over his face!!
Post a Comment